New Year’s Resolution – Double Your Dollars in Demand Response!
Let’s get to work on our New Year’s resolution: helping you double your dollars in demand response in 2018.
Happy New Year! Now let’s get to work on our resolution: help you double your dollars in demand response in 2018 through these five steps:
- “Stack” multiple demand response programs. If you’re only in one program, you’re missing out.
- Take advantage of “out-of-market” demand response. This alone can double the value you get from curtailing load.
- Get back your backup generator. The opportunity to use your generator in demand response programs has returned.
- Negotiate the “gross up.” If your current demand response provider hasn’t told you about the gross-up, find a new demand response provider. This will increase your earnings 10% to 30% per year.
- Optimize your enrolled kW. DR works off of a simple formula: kW x $’s = earnings. Squeeze every kW you can by reevaluating your operational flexibility and enrollment levels.
Are you resolved to double your dollars in demand response in 2018? Email us for a detailed review of your portfolio (email@example.com – not .com) and we’ll show you all the options to guarantee you hit that New Year’s resolution.
Reliability in the Midwest: Banning Resources that Keep the Lights On
It’s time to unlock the full potential of demand response to create an affordable, sustainable, and reliable modern grid.
Doing Good in California – Operation Golden Bear
Voltus's response to California Governor Newsom's state of emergency declaration.